Decontamination and Sanitation Tunnel
The serious global situation has led us to create a solution that can be of public value: a disinfection tunnel with an integrated, hydraulic system for the atomisation of any biocides and virucides. The tunnel contains the atomised liquid spray inside to effectively saturate the environment.
In this way it is possible to disinfect all surfaces even those which are not directly exposed to the nozzles.
Designed and manufactured in Europe, our Sanitation tunnel solutions provide a perfect versatile solution
What is it used for
Sanitary and decontamination Tunnels and Gates represent a safe protection and entry for everyone, in particular for those who work in close contact with groups and are therefore at higher risk.
It can be installed at the entrance of public ofﬁces, pharmacies, supermarkets, airports, hospitals, ports, stations. It is suitable for all private companies who need to sanitise the workforce, goods, vehicles and materials.
How it Works
The tunnel creates an obligatory passage and is equipped with, internal arc-shaped atomising nozzles that saturate the environment but preventing dispersions.
The nebulisation system is connected to a control system capable of automatically mixing the sanitising product at percentages indicated by the manufacturer.
Access to the tunnel is regulated by a trafﬁc light with motion detection. By placing a barrier ﬂoor inside the Sanitary Gate, it is possible to sanitise the surface in contact with the ground
- Fast assembly in a matter of hours to a few days.
- Maintenance-free for reduced total lifetime investment.
- Space saving: a standard 4 mts tunnel can be retracted up to a minimum of 35 cms when not in use (this is a Rb1 tunnel on nylon wheels)
- Suitable for permanent or temporary installation
- Easy installation, modification or relocation as the frame is modular and expandable.
- User and operator friendly
- Coloured roofs and frames, clear windows and covers, curtains (sliding or with central opening) branding and signwriting are available.
- Tunnels can be linked together or linked to existing structures or buildings (flashing and plates are available to facilitate a smooth connection)
- Completely tailored, made to measure and fully customizable to site's requirements
- Innovative and unique design
- Long-lasting and cost effective
- Widths: from 2.5 mt up to 12 mts
- Eave height: from 1.8 mts up to 5 mts
- Reduced height tunnels - roof only systems - wall mounted models either single and double pitch, fixed, curved, sloped modules, bespoke sizes smaller or larger are available upon request
- Wheel Options: pneumatic tyres, nylon wheels (with and without lift proof tracks) multi-directional pneumatic tyres, multi-directional nylon wheels, heavy duty wheels and much more.
- Eyelets, stainless steel tracks, safety straps, handles to pull the tunnel back as an option
- covers are made from single panels, each a metre wide, which are fitted into the profile’s groove with a kader strip on both sides
View full product details »