ECLETTICA is a unique, elegant structure which is waterproof, visually stunning and designed to minimise acoustic reverberation.
The main point of difference from the QZEBO is the fixed roof with integrated ambient lighting and sound absorption technology. The ECLETTICA roof is made from soundproof panels to reduce noise pollution, hence provides a peaceful environment to enjoy.
It can be installed quickly, at almost any location. For example, a 5 x 6m can be assembled in 4 hours by 2 people with lifting equipment. ECLETTICA does not require maintenance or after-sales services.
The standard range of ECLETTICA gazebos are available in width spans from 3m through to 6m. We also offer the opportunity to customise to suit a variety of spans, lengths and heights.
The modular design enables ECLETTICA cubes to be linked easily to further expand your usable outdoor space without having destructive works carried out.
- waterproof and watertight
- insulation system with 30/70 mm thick sandwich panels that provide thermal insulation, soundproofing and thermo-acoustic insulation
- soundproofing roof using sound-absorbing panels with rock wool, 70 mm thick, which guarantee the limitation of reverberation close to T 0
- the thermal break panel eliminates the problem of condensation
- integrated rainwater drainage in the columns
- integrated under-roof lighting system with LED strip or RGB indirect light
- perimeter walls with drop-down curtains ZIP technology or sliding glass panels to match the structure
- optional extra of installing photovoltaic panels
The ECLETTICA would be a stylish addition to any domestic garden or terrace for private use, and is perfect for the hospitality industry hosting outdoor dining at bars, restaurants and boutique hotels.